Friday 2 November 2018

WWE Crown Jewel Preview

WWE Crown Jewel will be taking place this afternoon at the King Saud University Stadium in Riydah, Saudi Arabia. There has been a lot of controversy about this event but putting that aside, the card doesn't look that great to me. Also, WWE thought that this event would be a great time to bring back that racist piece of shit, Hulk Hogan. So, let's take a look at the card.

Shinsuke Nakamura vs Rusev
United States Championship
This match will be on the Pre Show and I'm going for Nakamura to retain.
Predicted Winner: Shinsuke Nakamura

WWE World Cup
WWE are hosting a tournament to find determine "the best in the world" involving 8 American wrestlers... Anyway, the quarter finals are:
Seth Rollins vs Bobby Lashley
Dolph Ziggler vs Kurt Angle
Jeff Hardy vs Hollywood Miz
Rey Mysterio vs Randy Orton
A tough one to call but I'm going for Seth Rollins to win the whole thing.
Predicted Winner: Seth Rollins

The Bar vs The New Day
Smackdown Tag Team Championship
The Bar only won the Championship a few weeks ago so I can't see them losing it so soon but I could be wrong.
Predicted Winners: The Bar

AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe
WWE Championship
As much as I love Joe to win, I'm going for AJ to retain.
Predicted Winner: AJ Styles

Braun Strowman vs Brock Lesnar
Universal Championship
Unless WWE want to go back to having a part-time Champion, Braun Strowman's winning this.
Predicted Winner: Braun Strowman

Undertaker and Kane vs Triple H and Shawn Michaels
We get to see the return of Shawn Michaels, which would have been great 5 years ago. This is a main event which seems like a nostalgia tour involving 3 wrestlers in their 50s so hopefully, this match will not be that long. I'm going for Triple H and Shawn Michaels.
Predicted Winners: Triple H and Shawn Michaels

I haven't seen Evolution yet so once I've seen that, I'll watch this and put up the review within the next week. Until then, I hope you guys enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment