Sunday 10 March 2019

WWE Fastlane 2019 Preview

Wwefastlane2019.jpeg



WWE Fastlane, the last event before Wrestlemania, will be taking place this evening at the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio. There are 9 matches on the card so will changes take place? Let's take a look.

The New Day vs Shinsuke Nakamura and Rusev
I think The New Day will win this.
Predicted Winners: The New Day

Rey Mysterio vs Andrade
This should be a good match and I'm going for Andrade to win.
Predicted Winner: Andrade

The Shield vs Baron Corbin, Bobby Lashley and Drew McIntyre
I'm quite looking forward to this as we see the return of Roman Reigns after his battle with leukemia. I'm going for The Shield to win.
Predicted Winners: The Shield

Bayley and Sasha Banks vs Nia Jax and Tamina
Women's Tag Team Championship
This should be a good contest and I believe that Bayley and Sasha will retain.
Predicted Winners: Bayley and Sasha Banks

The Revival vs Aleister Black and Ricochet vs Chad Gable and Bobby Roode
Triple Threat Match for the RAW Tag Team Championship
I really want The Revival but I can see Black and Ricochet winning.
Predicted Winners: Aleister Black and Ricochet

Asuka vs Mandy Rose
Smackdown Women's Championship
There is no fucking way that Mandy's winning this. Asuka to retain.
Predicted Winner: Asuka

The Usos vs Hollywood Miz and Shane McMahon
Smackdown Tag Team Championship
I think that The Usos will win and Miz will attack Shane afterwards.
Predicted Winners: The Usos

Charlotte Flair vs "The Man" Becky Lynch
In the latest twist in a unnecessarily complicated storyline, if Becky wins, she is added to the RAW Women's Championship match at Wrestlemania. If she loses, she's fired. I think that Becky will win although I can see Ronda Rousey making an appearance at some point.
Predicted Winner: Becky Lynch

"The New" Daniel Bryan vs Kofi Kingston Kevin Owens
WWE Championship
A few weeks ago, Vince McMahon replaced Kofi Kingston with Kevin Owens just because...? Anyway, this should be an entertaining contest and, barring a surprise, I think that Bryan will win.
Predicted Winner: Daniel Bryan

I won't get to see the event for a couple of days so I hope you all enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment