Sunday 7 April 2019

WWE Wrestlemania 35 Preview

WrestleMania 35 Poster 2.jpg



The Showcase of the Immortals, Wrestlemania 35, will be taking place this evening at the Metlife Stadium in New York. There are a...fuck load of matches on the card and we will see the women main event the show for the first time. So, let's take a look.

Women's Battle Royal
Confirmed participants so far are: Dana Brooke, Mickie James, Ruby Riott, Liv Morgan, Sarah Logan, Asuka, Carmella, Naomi, Lana, Mandy Rose, Sonya Deville, Zelina Vega and Nikki Cross. This should be a quick yet match and I'm going for Asuka to win.
Predicted Winner: Asuka

Buddy Murphy vs Tony Nese
Cruiserweight Championship
There is no fucking way that Nese is winning this so Murphy to win.
Predicted Winner: Buddy Murphy

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
So far the confirmed participants are: Michael Che  and Colin Yost from Saturday Night Live, Braun Strowman, Apollo Crews, Titus O'Neil, Tyler Breeze, Jinder Mahal, No Way Jose, Bobby Roode, Chad Gable, Kalisto, Gran Metalik, Lince Dorado, Bo Dallas, Curtis Axel, Heath Slater, Rhyno, Konnor, Viktor, Andrade, Ali, Shelton Benjamin, Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson, Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy, Otis, Tucker and EC3. A tough one as I can't see Strowman winning. I'm going for Ali to win.
Predicted Winner: Ali

Roman Reigns vs Drew McIntyre
 I would love McIntyre but it's more likely that Reigns will win.
Predicted Winner: Roman Reigns

AJ Styles vs Randy Orton
I'm not too bothered about this one. I suppose Orton will win?
Predicted Winner: Randy Orton

The Revival vs Zack Ryder and Kurt Hawkins
RAW Tag Team Championship
I will be very surprised if Ryder and Hawkins win this. Top Guys to win.
Predicted Winners: The Revival

The Usos vs The Bar vs Ricochet and Aleister Black vs Shinsuke Nakamura and Rusev
Smackdown Tag Team Championship
I'm quite looking forward to this one. I'm going for The Usos to retain.
Predicted Winners: The Usos

The Boss 'n' Hug Connection vs The IIonics vs Nia Jax and Tamina vs Beth Phoenix and Natalya
Women's Tag Team Championship
I might in the minority so I'm going for The IIonics to win.
Predicted Winners: The IIonics

Kurt Angle vs Baron Corbin
Angle's opponent for his last WWE match has come in for some criticiam. Having said that, I feel that hsi could be a good match. I think that Angle will win.
Predicted Winner: Kurt Angle

Samoa Joe vs Rey Mysterio
United States Championship
There's a chance that this might not take place as Mysterio is carrying an injury. If it goes ahead, I'm going for Joe to win.
Predicted Winner: Samoa Joe

Shane McMahon vs Hollywood Miz
Falls Count Anywhere Match
I strongly feel that Miz has to win this one.
Predicted Winner: Hollywood Miz

Bobby Lashley vs Finn Balor
Intercontinental Championship
Balor will be in Demon Mode for this match so I think that he'll win.
Predicted Winner: Finn Balor

Triple H vs Batista
No Holds Barred Match
This could be an entertaining contest. I can't see Triple H losing so I'm going for him to win.
Predicted Winner: Triple H

Brock Lesnar vs Seth Rollins
Universal Championship
I can see both guys winning. I really think that RAW needs a full time Universal Champion so I'm going for Rollins to win.
Predicted Winner:: Seth Rollins

"The New" Daniel Bryan vs Kofi Kingston
WWE Championship
I love Daniel Bryan> However, there will be no way that Kofi will lose this. He has been put through so many unnecessary obstacles by Mr McMahon because of racism...? If Bryan wins this, it will be a massive "fuck you" by WWE to the fans.
Predicted Winner: Kofi Kingston

Ronda Rousey vs Charlotte Flair vs "The Man" Becky Lynch
Triple Threat Match for the RAW and Smackdown Women's Championship
One of the unnecessarily convoluted storylines in recent history will come to a head as we see the women main event Wrestlemania for the first time. I can see Charlotte winning but I think it will be insane if that happens. I'm going for Becky to win.
Predicted Winner: "The Man" Becky Lynch

I will watch this over the next few days. I hope you all enjoy the show if you're watching it live. 

No comments:

Post a Comment