Friday 5 April 2019

NXT TakeOver: New York Preview

NXT TakeOver NY Poster.jpg



NXT TakeOver: New York will be taking place this evening at the Barclays Center in New York. Every Championship will be on the line in a really good card so, let's take a look.

War Raiders vs Aleister Black and Ricochet
NXT Tag Team Championship
I'm quite looking forward to this one. I can see Black and Ricochet winning. However, their recent time on the main roster will most likely mean that they'll get called up soon. Therefore, I'm going for War Raiders to win.
Predicted Winners: War Raiders

Velveteen Dream vs Matt Riddle
NXT North American Championship
This could be the match of the night. I feel that The Dream will be victorious.
Predicted Winner: Velveteen Dream

Shayna Baszler vs Io Shirai vs Bianca Belair vs Kairi Sane
NXT Women's Championship
This is a tough one to call. I really think that Baszler will win. However, I'm going for Shirai to get the victory.
Predicted Winner: Io Shirai

Pete Dunne vs WALTER
NXT UK Championship

Dunne has been Champion for almost two years and I feel that it's time for a new Champion. WALTER to win.
Predicted Winner: WALTER

Adam Cole (Bay Bay!) vs Johnny Gargano
2 Out Of 3 Falls Match for the NXT Championship
I am really looking forward to this match and I'm really torn on who I think will win. This was supposed to be Gargano challenging Tommaso "Fuckface" Ciampa, which changed due to Ciampa's injury. I suspect that Gargano was going to win that to complete his redemption. Will WWE stay with that plan? I think that Gargano is ready for the main roster however, I feel that he will win and get called up next year.
Predicted Winner: Johnny Gargano

Along with Wrestlemania, I will be going through up to 10 hours of wrestling this weekend, so it will take me a few days to go through it all. I hope you all enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment