Sunday 19 May 2019

WWE Money in the Bank 2019 Preview

Money in the Bank 2019 poster.jpg



The first Pay-Per-View since Wrestlemania, Money in the Bank, will be taking place in the XL Center in Hartford, Connecticut. WWE has been going a rough spot with their ratings at the minute so hopefully, this event will help them get better ratings. So, let's take a look at the card.

The Usos vs "The New" Daniel Bryan and Rowan
The match on the Kick Off Show should be a good one although it's weird that Bryan, who was WWE Champion at Wrestlemania, is now on the Kick Off Show. Anyway, I'm going for him and Rowan to win.
Predicted Winners: "The New" Daniel Bryan and Rowan

Tony Nese vs Ariya Daivari
Cruiserwieght Championship
This should be a good one and I'm going for Nese to win.
Predicted Winner: Tony Nese

Samoa Joe vs Rey Mysterio
United States Championship
Hopefully Rey has fully recovered from his injury so we will get a longer match than the one at Wrestlemania. A tough one but I'm going for Joe to retain.
Predicted Winner: Samoa Joe

Hollywood Miz vs Shane McMahon
Steel Cage Match
I thought The Miz moving to RAW would end this feud but I guess I was wrong. Anyway, I'm going for Miz to win.
Predicted Winner: The Miz

Roman Reigns vs Elias
Yeah, I'll be surprised if Reigns doesn't win this.
Predicted Winner: Roman Reigns

"The Man" Becky Lynch vs Lacey Evans
RAW Women's Championship
Becky will be defending both her Championships in two separate matches. It depends on which match goes on first. If it's this one, I think that Becky will win and Lacey will beat her up afterwards leading to the next match.
Predicted Winner: Becky Lynch

"The Man" Becky Lynch vs Charlotte Flair
Smackdown Women's Championship
The feud continues although I thought it would be over by now. I'm going for Charlotte to win if it's the second match.
Predicted Winner: Charlotte Flair

Seth Rollins vs AJ Styles
Universal Championship
I'm quite looking forward to this one and hopefully, it ends clean. I'm going for Seth to win.
Predicted Winner: Seth Rollins

Kofi Kingston vs Kevin Owens
WWE Championship
I would find it insane if Owens wins this although I wouldn't put it past them. I'm going for Kofi to win.
Predicted Winner: Kofi Kingston

Bayley vs Carmella vs Dana Brooke vs Ember Moon vs Mandy Rose vs Natalya vs Naomi vs Nikki Cross
Women's Money in the Bank Match
This is an interesting one. I can see a few of them winning but putting Nikki in for an injured Alexa could lead the way to a feud between the two. I might be in the minority but I'm going for Mandy to win.
Predicted Winner: Mandy Rose

Ali vs Andrade vs Baron Corbin vs Drew McIntyre vs Finn Balor vs Randy Orton vs Ricochet vs Sami Zayn
Men's Money in the Bank Match
Another tough one to call but I'm going for Drew to win.
Predicted Winner: Drew McIntyre

It will be a couple of days before I get to see the show. Until then, I would you all enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment