Friday 31 May 2019

NXT Takeover XXV Preview

NXT TakeOver 25 poster.jpg



NXT Takeover XXV will be taking place tomorrow evening at the Webster Bank Arena in Bridgeport, Connecticut. It will be the first Takeover in a few years that will not be taking place on the same weekend as a Pay-Per-View, so it will be interesting to see how it does. As usual, the card looks great, so let's take a look.

Roderick Strong vs Matt Riddle
I'm quite looking forward to this one and I can see both guys winning, I'm going for Strong to win.
Predicted Winner: Roderick Strong

Shayna Baszler vs Io Shirai 
NXT Women's Championship
This is an interesting one. I'm going for Shirai to win, hopefully paving the way for Baszler to go up to the main roster.
Predicted Winner: Io Shirai

Velveteen Dream vs Tyler Breeze
NXT North American Championship
This is a difficult one. I feel sorry for Breeze going back to NXT and I think that him winning would be a backward step for the brand. I'm going for Dream to win.
Predicted Winner: Velveteen Dream

Street Profits vs The Forgotten Sons vs Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly vs Oney Lorcan and Danny Burch
Ladder Match for the NXT Tag Team Championship
This has the ability to be the match of the night. I think that, based on recent episodes, that the Street Profits might win this one.
Predicted Winners: Street Profits

Johnny Gargano vs Adam Cole (Bay Bay!)
NXT Championship
Their match at the last Takeover was phenomenal so I hope we will get a match near to that standard. I would like Cole to win but I think that Gargano will win.
Predicted Winner: Johnny Gargano

It will be a few days before I get to see it. Until then, I hope you guys enjoy the show

No comments:

Post a Comment