Friday 7 June 2019

WWE Super ShowDown 2019 Preview

Super ShowDown 2019 poster.jpg



WWE Blood Money III Super ShowDown will be taking place this evening in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. This event apparently will be as big as Wrestlemania (fuck's sake). Some of the card looks good but some looks like they would have been good 10-15 years ago. There will also be a 50-man battle royal involving...men. So, let's take a look.

The Usos vs The Revival
This should be a good match and I'm going for The Usos to win.
Predicted Winners: The Usos

Lars Sullivan vs Lucha House Party
3-on-1 Handicap Match
The Lucha House Party should win this, right?
Predicted Winners: Lucha House Party

Roman Reigns vs Shane McMahon
Reigns should win this but I feel that Shane will find some way to win.
Predicted Winner: Shane McMahon

Braun Strowman vs Bobby Lashley
This could be a short yet fun match and I'm going for Strowman to win.
Predicted Winner: Braun Strowman

Finn Balor vs Andrade
Intercontiental Championship
This match is something I'm quite looking forward to seeing. It's a tough call but I'm going for Andrade to win.
Predicted Winner: Andrade

Kofi Kingston vs Dolph Ziggler
WWE Championship
These guys have fought each other a billion times but never for the WWE Championship. I'm going for Kofi to win.
Predicted Winner: Kofi Kingston

Triple H vs Randy Orton
I love Triple H but I hate Randy Orton so I'm not really interested in this one. I'm going for Triple H to win.
Predicted Winner: Triple H

Seth Rollins vs Baron Corbin
Universal Championship
Seth should retain here.
Predicted Winner: Seth Rollins

Goldberg vs The Undertaker
This match would have been good about 15 years ago. Hopefully, it's a short one and I'm going for Undertaker to win.
Predicted Winner: The Undertaker

I will watch this over the weekend so I'll put up my review next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment