Sunday 23 June 2019

WWE Stomping Grounds 2019 Preview

WWE Stomping Grounds Poster.jpg

The first ever Stomping Grounds will be taking place this evening at the Tacoma Dome in Tacoma, Washington. There are 9 matches on the card and the best bit is that Shane McMahon isn't having a match. So, let's take a look.

Tony Nese vs Akira Tozowa vs Drew Gulak
Triple Threat Match for the Cruiserweight Championship
I'm quite looking forward to this one as I would love to see Drew win. However, I feel that Nese will win instead.
Predicted Winner: Tony Nese

"The New" Daniel Bryan and Rowan vs Heavy Machinery
Smackdown Tag Team Championship
I think that Bryan and Rowan will win this one.
Predicted Winners: Daniel Bryan and Rowan

The New Day vs Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens
This should be a good match and I'm going for Owens and Zayn to win.
Precdicted Winners: Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens

Samoa Joe vs Ricochet
United States Championship
A tough one to call but I think that Ricochet could win this.
Predicted Winner: Ricochet

Roman Reigns vs Drew McIntyre
If Shane McMahon doesn't interfere, then I think that Reigns will win.
Predicted Winner: Roman Reigns

Bayley vs Alexa Bliss
Smackdown Women's Championship
Ignoring the fact that Bliss is on RAW, this should be a good match. I'm going for Bayley to retain.
Predicted Winner: Bayley

"The Man" Becky Lynch vs Lacey Evans
RAW Women's Championship
Nothing against Lacey Evans but I don't think that she's ready to be Champion so Becky to retain.
Predicted Winner: Becky Lynch

Kofi Kingston vs Dolph Ziggler
Steel Cage Match for the WWE Championship
I'm quite looking forward to this one and I'm going for Kofi to retain.
Predicted Winner: Kofi Kingston

Seth Rollins vs Baron Corbin
Universal Championship
I'm worried about this one as I can see it becoming a cluster fuck. Corbin will be choosing who the referee will be plus there's Brock Lesnar lurking in the shadows who can cash in at any time. Anyway, I'm going for Rollins to win.
Predicted Winner: Seth Rollins

I will get to watch it over the next couple of days. I hope you all enjoy the show.


No comments:

Post a Comment