Sunday 26 January 2020

WWE Royal Rumble 2020 Preview

Rotal Tumble poter 2020.jpg



WWE Royal Rumble 2020 will be taking place at the Minute Maid Park in Houston, Texas. How will the Road to Wrestlemania start? Let's take a look at the card.

Shorty G vs Sheamus
I think that Sheamus will win this one.
Predicted Winner: Sheamus

Bayley vs Lacey Evans
Smackdown Women's Championship
I might be in the minority here but I feel that Evans might win this.
Predicted Winner: Lacey Evans

Andrade vs Humberto Carrillo
United States Championship
I feel that it's too soon for Andrade to lose this so I think that he will retain.
Predicted Winner: Andrade

Roman Reigns vs King Corbin
Falls Count Anywhere Match
Hopefully Reigns will win and end this feud.
Predicted Winner: Roman Reigns

"The Man" Becky Lynch vs Asuka
RAW Women's Championship
I would love to see Asuka but I think that Lynch will retain.
Predicted Winner: Becky Lynch

"The Fiend" Bray Wyatt vs Daniel Bryan
Strap Match for the Universal Championship
A tough one to call but I'm going for Wyatt to retain.
Predicted Winner: Bray Wyatt

Women's Royal Rumble Match
The only person that I can see winning is Charlotte Flair. Let's see if I'm proved wrong.
Predicted Winner: Charlotte Flair

Men's Royal Rumble Match
The interesting one in this is that WWE Champion Brock Lesnar is entering at number 1. I can see him winning but I feel that Roman Reigns will win instead.
Predicted Winner: Roman Reigns

It will be a while before I get to post my review so until then, I hope you all enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment