Saturday 25 January 2020

WWE Worlds Collide 2020 Preview

Worlds Collide 2k20 Poster.jpg



WWE Worlds Collide will be taking this evening at The Toyota Center in Houston, Texas. There are some really interesting matches on the card so, let's take a look.

Mia Yim vs Kay Lee Ray
This should be a good match between the two and I'm going for Kay Lee Ray to win.
Predicted Winner: Kay Lee Ray

#DIY vs Mustache Mountain
I'm really looking forward to this one and I'm going for Mustache Mountain to win.
Predicted Winners: Mustache Mountain

Angel Garza vs Isaiah "Swerve" Scott vs Jordan Devlin vs Travis Banks
Fatal 4-Way Match for the NXT Cruiserweight Championship
A tough one to call but I think that Garza will find a way to retain.
Predicted Winner: Angel Garza

Finn Balor vs Ijla Dragunov
Finn Balor has to win this, right?
Predicted Winner: Finn Balor

Rhea Ripley vs Toni Storm
NXT Women's Championship
Ripley beating Shayna Baszler at the end of last year was the feel good moment of the year so I'll be very surprised if she loses here.
Predicted Winner: Rhea Ripley

Imperium vs The Undisputed Era
I'm really looking forward to this one and I think that Imperium will find some way to get the win.
Predicted Winners:Imperium

With the Royal Rumble on during the weekend, it will be a few days before I post the review. I hope you all enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment