Saturday 6 June 2020

NXT TakeOver: In Your House Preview

NXT TakeOver: In Your House will be taking place tomorrow evening at the Performance Center in Orlando, Florida. The TakeOvers are generally pretty good but this will be the first one during the pandemic, so I'm interested to see how it will go. Let's take a look at the card.

Finn Balor vs Damien Priest
I feel that Balor winning is the only logical choice here.
Predicted Winner: Finn Balor

Mia Yim, Shozti Blackheart and Tegan Nox vs Candice LeRae, Dakota Kai and Raquel Gonzalez
I've not seen every TakeOver but I think this is the first time that we have a women's tag match. A tough one to call but I think that the team of Kai, LeRae and Gonzalez will win.
Predicted Winners: Candice LeRae, Dakota Kai and Raquel Gonzalez

Keith Lee vs Johnny Gargano
North American Championship
This match is really tough to call. I can see Candice LeRae and Mia Yim getting involved at some point but I think that Lee will retain.
Predicted Winner: Keith Lee

Tommaso Ciampa vs Karrion Kross
I'm a big fan of Ciampa but Kross wins this, no question.
Predicted Winner: Karrion Kross

Charlotte Flair vs Rhea Ripley vs Io Shirai
Triple Threat Match for the NXT Women's Championship
I really want Ripley or Shirai to win but it's more likely that Charlotte will win and be Champion til the end of time. Yay...
Predicted Winner: Charlotte Flair

Adam Cole (Bay Bay!) vs Velveteen Dream
Last Chance Backlot Brawl for the NXT Championship
I feel that Dream;s gimmick is suffering due to the lack of crowd. I feel that if they are going to give him the belt, it will be when the crowds are back. I'm going for Cole to retain.
Predicted Winner: Adam Cole

Due to the TV deal in the UK, I don't get to see NXT until a week after it aired. Therefore, it will be at least a week until I'll watch and review the TakeOver. Until then, I hope you all enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment