Sunday 14 June 2020

WWE Backlash 2020 Preview


WWE Backlash 2020 will be taking place this evening at the Performance Center in Orlando, Florida. There are 8 matches on the card so let's take a look.

The Street Profits vs The Viking Raiders
RAW Tag Team Championship
I feel that The Street Profits will retain.
Predicted Winners: The Street Profits

Apollo Crews vs Andrade
United States Championship
I like Apollo but I'm going for Andrade to regain the Championship
Predicted Winner: Andrade

Bayley and Sasha Banks vs Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross vs The IIconics
Women's Tag Team Championship
Bayley and Sasha have just become Champions so I can't see them losing.
Predicted Winners: Bayley and Sasha Banks

Jeff Hardy vs Sheamus
I think that Sheamus will win this
Predicted Winner: Sheamus

Asuka vs Nia Jax
RAW Women's Championship
I'm going for Asuka to retain
Predicted Winner: Asuka

Braun Strowman vs John Morrison and Hollywood Miz
Handicap Match for the Universal Championship
Braun will find a way to win this
Predicted Winner: Braun Strowman

Drew McIntyre vs Lashley
WWE Championship
A part of me thinks that Lashley will win this. However, I think it's more likely that McIntyre will retain.
Predicted Winner: Drew McIntyre

Edge vs Randy Orton
In a match that has been prematurely called "the Greatest Wrestling Match Ever" (fuck knows why), it's a tough one to call. I'm going for Orton to win this one.
Predicted Winner: Randy Orton

As usual, it will be a few days before I post the review so until then, I hope you guys enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment