Sunday 27 September 2020

WWE Clash of Champions 2020 Preview

 


WWE Clash of Champions 2020 will  be taking place this evening at the Amway Center in Orlando, Florida. I'm massively behind on the shows so let's look at the card.

Cesaro and Shinsuke Nakamura vs The Lucha House Party
Smackdown Tag Team Championship
I feel that Cesaro and Nakamura will retain.
Predicted Winners Cesaro and Shinsuke Nakamura

Jeff Hardy vs AJ Styles vs Sami Zayn
Ladder Match for the Intercontinental Championship
I think that Zayn will get the Title he technically never lost.
Predicted Winner: Sami Zayn

Bobby Lashley vs Apollo Crews
United States Championship
Hopefully, Lashley will retain and move on to someone else.
Predicted Winner: Bobby Lashley

Asuka vs Zelina Vega
RAW Women's Championship
I like Vega but I think that Asuka will retain
Predicted Winner: Asuka

The Street Profits vs Andrade and Angel Garza
RAW Tag Team Championships
I feel that Andrade and Garza will get the win here.
Predicted Winners: Andrade and Angel Garza

Drew McIntyre vs Randy Orton
Ambulance Match for the WWE Championship
A tough one but I'm going with my compatriot to retain.
Predicted Winner: Drew McIntyre

Roman Reigns vs Jey Uso
Universal Championship
I like Jey Uso but there is no way in hell that Reigns will lose this.
Predicted Winner: Roman Reigns

I'm so behind on the shows so I will get to it at some point. I hope you all enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment