Sunday 30 August 2020

WWE Payback 2020 Preview

 Payback2020.jpeg

WWE Payback will be taking place this evening at the Amway Center in Orlando, Florida. WWE are not messing around as SummerSlam was only a week ago. There are 8 matches on the card, so let's take a look.

The Riott Squad vs The IIonics
I can see The Riott Squad winning this one. 
Predicted Winners: The Riott Squad

Big E vs Sheamus
I think that Big E will win this.
Predicted Winner: Big E

Matt Riddle vs King Corbin
A tough one but I feel that Riddle will win this.
Predicted Winner: Matt Riddle

Dominik Mysterio and Rey Mysterio vs Murphy and "The Monday Night Messiah" Seth Rollins
This has the ability to be a good match and I feel that Rey and Dominik will be victorious here.
Predicted Winners: Dominik Mysterio and Rey Mysterio

Keith Lee vs Randy Orton
I'm torn on this one. Lee should win this but I think that WWE will find a way to fuck up his push and give Orton the win.
Predicted Winner: Randy Orton

Shayna Baszler and Nia Jax vs Bayley and Sasha Banks
Women's Tag Team Championship
A tough one to call but I think that Bayley and Sasha Banks will retain.
Predicted Winners: Bayley and Sasha Banks

Apollo Crews vs MVP 
United States Championship
I don't want them to but I think that MVP will get the win.
Predicted Winner: MVP

Braun Strowman vs Roman Reigns vs "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt
No Holds Barred Triple Threat Match for the Universal Championship
Wyatt has only been Champion for a week ago but I'll be surprised if he loses it. However, Reigns is involved so you never know. I'm going for Wyatt to retain.
Predicted Winner: Bray Wyatt

I'm really behind on WWE TV so it will be a while before I get to see it. I hope you all enjoy the show. 



No comments:

Post a Comment