Sunday 23 August 2020

WWE SummerSlam 2020 Preview

 SummerSlam2020.jpeg

WWE SummerSlam 2020 will be taking place this evening at the Performance...wait, sorry. It will be at the Amway Center in Orlando, Florida. Some of the matches look interesting so, let's take a look.

Andrade and Angel Garza vs The Street Profits
RAW Tag Team Championship
I think that The Street Profits will retain. 
Predicted Winners: The Street Profits

MVP vs Apollo Crews
United States Championship
MVP's buddies Shelton Benjamin and Bobby Lashley, are barred from ringside but I can see them interfering in some way to help MVP get the win.
Predicted Winner: MVP

Dominik Mysterio vs "The Monday Night Messiah" Seth Rollins
Street Fight
I'm quite looking forward to this one. Rollins should win this but I can see Dominik giving him a run for his money.
Predicted Winner: Seth Rollins

Asuka vs Sasha Banks
RAW Women's Championship
Asuka is challenging both of the Women's Champions and I feel like she will lose this one.
Predicted Winner: Sasha Banks

Asuka vs Bayley
Smackdown Women's Championship
In a twist, I think that Asuka will beat Bayley here.
Predicted Winner: Asuka

Mandy Rose vs Sonya Deville
No Disqualification Loser Leaves WWE Match
I've been impressed with Deville's promos over the last few months. However, I feel like she will lose in this one.
Predicted Winner: Mandy Rose

Randy Orton vs Drew McIntyre
WWE Championship
I think that McIntyre will retain here.
Predicted Winner: Drew McIntyre

"The Fiend" Bray Wyatt vs Braun Strowman
Falls Count Anywhere Match for the Universal Championship
I feel that Alexa Bliss will be the key factor here and help Wyatt get the win.
Predicted Winner: Bray Wyatt

It will be at least a week before I get to see SummerSlam. I hope you all enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment