Saturday 22 August 2020

NXT TakeOver: XXX Preview

 NXT TakeOver: XXX will be taking place this evening at Full Sail University in Orlando, Florida. The card looks pretty good so, let's take a look.

Breezango vs The Brit-Am Brawlers vs Ledago del Fantasma
Triple Threat Tag Team Match to Determine the No. 1 Contender to the NXT Tag Team Championship
This should be a fun match to watch. I'm going for Ledago del Fantasma to win here.
Predicted Winners: Ledago del Fantasma

Finn Balor vs Timothy Thatcher
A tough one to call but I'm going for Balor to win here.
Predicted Winner: Finn Balor

Adam Cole (Bay Bay!)  vs Pat McAfee
I'm slightly disappointed that we have a match like this in NXT. Cole should beat the fuck out of him but  I can see McAfee finding a way to win this.
Predicted Winner: Pat McAfee

Dakota Kai vs Io Shirai
NXT Women's Championship
I'm quite looking forward to this one and I'm going for Shirai to retain.
Predicted Winner: Io Shirai

Cameron Grimes vs Johnny Gargano vs Velveteen Dream vs Bronson Reed vs Damien Priest
Ladder Match for the vacant North American Championship
This could go in a lot of different ways so I'm interested to see what WWE will do here. I'm going for Gargano to win here.
Predicted Winner: Johnny Gargano

Karrion Kross vs Keith Lee
NXT Championship
Lee has vacated the North American Championship so I think it will insane for him to lose the Championship in his first TakeOver defence. I'm going for Lee to retain,
Predicted Winner: Keith Lee

I'm a few weeks behind on NXT so I won't get to watch this for a few days. I hope you all enjoy the show.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment