Sunday 4 October 2020

NXT TakeOver 31 Preview

 


NXT TakeOver 31 will be taking place this evening at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida. There are only 5 matches on the card, so let's take a look.

Kushida vs Velveteen Dream
This should be an entertaining match and I'm going for Dream to win.
Predicted Winner: Velveteen Dream

Santos Escobar vs Isaiah "Swerve" Scott
NXT Cruiserweight Championship
I would love Scott to win. However, I feel that that Escobar will retain.
Predicted Winner: Santos Escobar

Damien Priest vs Johnny Gargano
NXT North American Championship
Priest should retain here.
Predicted Winner: Damien Priest

Io Shirai vs Candice LeRae
NXT Women's Championship
A tough one to call but I'm going for LeRae to win here.
Predicted Winner: Candice LeRae

Finn Balor vs Kyle O'Reilly(??)
NXT Championship
Nothing against O'Reilly but I never saw him being a challenger to the NXT Championship. I can see this being a good match and I think that Balor will retain.
Predicted Winner: Finn Balor

It will be a few weeks before I get to see it so I hope you enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment