Sunday 25 October 2020

WWE Hell in a Cell 2020 Preview

 


WWE Hell in a Cell will be taking place this evening at the Amway Center in Orlando, Florida. At the time of writing, there are only 5 matches on the card, including 3 Hell in a Cell matches. So, let's take a look.

Otis vs The Miz
This match is for the Money in the Bank briefcase and, nothing against Otis, but I feel that Miz will win this.
Predicted Winner: The Miz

Jeff Hardy vs Elias
A tough one but I feel that Elias will win this one.
Predicted Winner: Elias

Bayley vs Sasha Banks
Hell in a Cell Match for the Smackdown Women's Championship
I feel that Sasha will win and end the reign of Bayley.
Predicted Winner: Sasha Banks

Drew McIntyre vs Randy Orton
Hell in a Cell Match for the WWE Championship
I think that McIntyre will retain here.
Predicted Winner: Drew McIntyre

Roman Reigns vs Jey Uso
Hell in a Cell Match "I Quit" Match for the Universal Championship
Roman Reigns should retain here.
Predicted Winner: Roman Reigns

I'm really behind on the PPVs so I'll get to this show at some point. I hope you all enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment