Sunday 22 November 2020

WWE Survivor Series 2020 Preview

 


WWE Survivor Series will be taking place this evening at the Amway Center in Orlando, Florida. Not only will we have our usual RAW vs Smackdown matchups but WWE will be celebrating 30 years of the Undertaker. So, let's take a look at the card.

Bobby Lashley vs Sami Zayn
This should be a good contest and I'm going for Zayn to win.
Predicted Winner: Sami Zayn

The New Day vs The Street Profits
This is one that I'm quite looking forward to seeing. I'm going for The New Day to win.
Predicted Winners: The New Day

Asuka vs Sasha Banks
The two Women's Champions face off in what could be an interesting contest. I'm going for Asuka to win.
Predicted Winner: Asuka

Team RAW (AJ Styles, Keith Lee, Sheamus, Braun Strowman and Riddle) vs Team Smackdown (Kevin Owens, Jey Uso, King Corbin, Seth Rollins and Otis)
Men's Survivor Series Elimination Match
I'm going for RAW to win this one.
Predicted Winners: Team RAW

Team RAW (Nia Jax, Shayna Baszler, Lana, Lacey Evans and Peyton Royce) vs Team Smackdown (Bianca Belair, Ruby Riott, Liv Morgan, Bayley and Natalya)
Women's Survivor Series Elimination Match
I feel like Team Smackdown will find a way to win and Nia Jax will continue her weekly tradition of putting Lana through a table.
Predicted Winners: Team Smackdown

Drew McIntyre vs Roman Reigns
The WWE Champion takes on the Universal Champion in what I feel will be a brutal encounter. I may be biased but I'm going for McIntyre to win.
Predicted Winner: Drew McIntyre

It will be a while before I get to see this. I hope you all enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment