Sunday 6 December 2020

NXT TakeOver: WarGames 2020 Preview



 NXT TakeOver: WarGames will be taking place this evening at the WWE Performance Center. There are 5 matches on the card, including 2 WarGames matches; so let's look at the card.

Timothy Thatcher vs Tommaso Ciampa
This will be a brutal affair and I feel that Ciampa will get the win here.
Predicted Winner: Tommaso Ciampa

Dexter Lumis vs Cameron Grimes
Strap Match
This should be fun to watch. A tough call but I'm going for Grimes to find a way to win.
Predicted Winner: Cameron Grimes

Leon Ruff vs Johnny Gargano vs Damien Priest
Triple Threat Match for the North American Championship
Another tough one to call but I'm going for Ruff to retain.
Predicted Winner: Leon Ruff

Team Shtozi (Shotzi Blackheart, Ember Moon, Io Shirai and Rhea Ripley) vs Team Candice (Candice LeRae, Dakota Kai, Raquel Gonzalez and Toni Storm)
WarGames Match
I'm quite looking forward to this one and I feel that Team Shotzi will get the win.
Predicted Winners: Team Shotzi

The Undisputed Era vs Pat McAfee, Oney Lorcan, Danny Burch and Pete Dunne
WarGames Match
The Undisputed Era's tradition of having a WarGames match continues and this should be fun to watch. I'm really torn on this one as I can see both teams winning. I'm going for The Undisputed Era to get the win.
Predicted Winners: The Undisputed Era

I'm still massively behind on the shows; hopefully I get to watch over the next month. I hope you all enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment