Sunday 20 December 2020

WWE TLC 2020 Preview

 


The final WWE Pay-Per-View of the year, TLC, will be taking place this evening at Tropicana Field in Tampa, Florida. At the time of writing, there are only 6 matches on the card so, let's take a look.

The New Day vs The Hurt Business
RAW Tag Team Championship
This could be a good match and I think that The New Day will retain.
Predicted Winners: The New Day

Sasha Banks vs Carmella
Smackdown Women's Championship
I might be in the minority here but I'm going for Carmella to get the win.
Predicted Winner: Carmella

Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler vs Asuka and TBD
Women's Tag Team Championship
I feel that Jax and Baszler will retain.
Predicted Winners: Nia Jax ans Shayna Baszler

"The Fiend" Bray Wyatt vs Randy Orton
Firefly Inferno Match
Yeah...I'm not looking forward to this based on their last rivalry a few years ago. I'm going for Wyatt to win just because.
Predicted Winner: Bray Wyatt

Drew McIntyre vs AJ Styles
TLC Match for the WWE Championship
I'm quite looking forward to this one and I think that McIntyre will retain.
Predicted Winner: Drew McIntyre

Roman Reigns vs Kevin Owens
TLC Match for the Universal Championship
Whilst I like Owens, I can see Reigns being Champion til Wrestlemania. Therefore, I'm going for him to retain.
Predicted Winner: Roman Reigns

I'm going to try and watch this over the next month. I hope you all enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment