Sunday 14 February 2021

NXT TakeOver: Vengeance Day Preview




 NXT TakeOver: Vengeance Day will be taking place at the Capitol Wrestling Center. There are 5 matches on the card so, let's take a look.

Dakota Kai and Raquel Gonzalez vs Ember Moon and Shotzi Blackheart
Women's Dusty Rhodes Classic Final
I'm quite looking forward to this one and I think that Ember and Shotzi will win.
Predicted Winners: Ember Moon and Shotzi Blackheart

MSK vs Grizzled Young Veterans
Men's Dusty Rhodes Classic Final
I really like the team of James Drake and Zack Gibson. However, I feel that MSK are being groomed to be the next NXT Tag Team Champions. Therefore, I'm picking them to win.
Predicted Winners: MSK

Io Shirai vs Toni Storm vs Mercedes Martinez
Triple Threat Match for the NXT Women's Championship
This has the chance to be a really good  match. I feel that it's time for a chance and I'm going for Toni Storm to win this.
Predicted Winner: Toni Storm

Johnny Gargano vs Kushida
NXT North American Championship
I think that Gargano will retain.
Predicted Winner: Johnny Gargano

Finn Balor vs Pete Dunne
NXT Championship
I really want Dunne to win. However, I feel it's more likely that Balor will retain.
Predicted Winner: Finn Balor

I'm slowly making my way through the backlog of shows I need to review. I hope you all enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment