Sunday 21 February 2021

WWE Elimination Chamber 2021 Preview



Elimination Chamber 2021 will be taking place in the Thunderdome this evening. There are only 5 matches on the card so let's take a look.

Jey Uso vs Kevin Owens vs King Corbin vs Sami Zayn vs Cesaro vs Daniel Bryan
Elimination Chamber Match
The winner of this match will get to face Roman Reigns later in the night. I'm might be in the minority but I'm going for Bryan to win.
Predicted Winner: Daniel Bryan

Bobby Lashley vs Keith Lee vs Riddle
Triple Threat Match for the United States Championship
I have a sneaking suspicion that Keith Lee might win this.
Predicted Winner: Keith Lee

Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler vs Sasha Banks and Bianca Belair
WWE Women's Tag Team Championship
This should be a good match and I'm going for Jax and Baszler to retain.
Predicted Winners: Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler

Drew McIntyre vs AJ Styles vs Jeff Hardy vs Randy Orton vs Sheamus vs Kofi Kingston
Elimination Chamber Match for the WWE Championship
A tough one to call but I think that McIntyre will find a way to win.
Predicted Winner: Drew McIntyre

Roman Reigns vs Winner of Smackdown Elimination Chamber Match
Universal Championship
Yeah, Reigns win this.
Predicted Winner: Roman Reigns

It will be a while before I get to see this. I hope you all enjoy the show.


No comments:

Post a Comment