Sunday 20 October 2013

TNA Bound for Glory 2013 Preview




TNA's flagship event, Bound for Glory, will be taking place at the Viejas Arena in San Diego. With only 6 matches on the card, it looks like it could be a good event. Let's look at the card.

The X-Division Championship will be defended in an Ultimate X match between Manik, Austin Aries, Chris Sabin, Jeff Hardy and Samoa Joe. This has the ability to be a very good match with the talent involved. It's a tough one to call but I'm actually going for Samoa Joe to be the new X-Division Champion.
Predicted Winner: Samoa Joe

The Knockouts Championship will be defended in a triple threat match Gail Kim and Brooke challenging ODB. This could be a good match as well. I can't see Gail or Brooke winning; so I'm going for ODB to retain here.
Predicted Winner: ODB

Kurt Angle will face Bobby Roode in a match that could be very interesting. This is a tough one to call but I'm going for Kurt Angle to be victorious
Predicted Winner: Kurt Angle

Sting will take on his fellow Main Event Mafia member Magnus. I can see both guys winning but I can see Magnus going through a heel turn so I'm going for him to win here.
Predicted Winner:Magnus

The TNA World Championship is on the line as AJ Styles challenges Bully Ray. Until recently, I would definitely predict AJ Styles to be the winner here. However, with Dixie Carter's heel turn, I'm not so sure. I still think that Styles will win here but I won't be surprised if Bully Ray retains.
Predicted Winner: AJ Styles

The World Tag Championships will be also defended as James Storm and Gunner will be challenged by the winners of a tag team gauntlet match taking place just before the event. Due to the TV deal in the UK, I won't get to watch it til later in the week. I hope you guys enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment