Sunday 27 October 2013

WWE Hell in a Cell 2013 Preview




WWE Hell in a Cell takes place this evening at the American Airlines Arena in Miami, Florida. This has the potential to be a good event so let's look at the card.

The Kick-Off match will be for the Intercontinental Championship as Big E Langston challenges  Curtis Axel. I'm so over Axel as Champion as he hasn't really done anything. I'm interested to see Big E as the Champion, so I'm going for him to win here.
Predicted Winner: Big E Langston

Los Matadores will face The Real Americans in what could be a fun match. Los Matadores, while fucking ridiculous, is quite fun and I think they'll win to keep on the push.
Predicted Winners: Los Matadores

The Divas Championship is on the line as Brie Bella challenges AJ Lee. Whilst I have enjoyed AJ's reign, it might be time to see a new Champion. Brie has looked like she has improved quite a bit over the last few months and it might be to see how she does with the Divas title.
Predicted Winner: Brie Bella

The Tag Team Championships will be defended as Cody Rhodes and Goldust take on Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns and The Usos. This is a tough one to call. I feel that Triple H's group does seem to be suffering more setbacks than I would like. Despite that, I think that Cody Rhodes and Goldust will retain the titles.
Predicted Winners: Cody Rhodes and Goldust

The Hell in a Cell structure will be used for this match as CM Punk takes on Ryback and Paul Heyman. I don't get why this feud is still continuing. Punk is obsessed with getting his hands on Heyman but he already did that at Night of Champions. I think that Punk will win here and hopefully end this feud.
Predicted Winner: CM Punk

The World Heavyweight Championship is on the line as the returning John Cena challenges Alberto Del Rio. Very few people would bet against Cena losing here. It's possible as this match could go in so many directions. I'm going for Cena to win here but there's a good chance that he will be a transitional Champion and Damien Sandow will cash in.
Predicted Winner: John Cena

Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton will face each other for the vacant WWE Championship with Shawn Michaels as the Special Guest Referee. Bryan is so popular right now and they've had good matches so far. This is a tough one, especially with Michaels as the referee, but I'm going for Bryan to win here and hopefully be WWE Champion for longer for a day.
Predicted Winner: Daniel Bryan

I've been so busy over the last month that I've not had a chance to watch any of Battleground and Bound for Glory. I will attempt to watch them and post my reviews before Survivor Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment