Sunday 24 January 2016

WWE Royal Rumble 2016 Preview

WWE Royal Rumble 2016 2nd Promotional Poster.jpeg


The Road to Wrestlemania 32 officially begins as the Royal Rumble begins this evening at the Amway Center in Orlando. For the first time since 1992, the WWE World Heavyweight Championship will be on the line in the Royla Rumble match. So, let's look at the card.

The match on the Kick Off Show is a tag team match for a place in the Royal Rumble. The team of Darren Young and Damien Mizdow will take on The Dudley Boyz, The Ascension and the team of Mark Hnery and Jack Swagger. This is a tough one to call but I think that the Dudleys will win here.
Predicted Winners: The Dudley Boyz

Kalisto will get the chance to regain the United States Championship from Alberto Del Rio. I would like to see Kalisto win it and have the Title for more than a few days. However, I feel that Del Rio will retain here.
Predicted Winner: Alberto Del Rio

The Usos will  challenge, for what seems like the billionth time, The New Day (Sucks!)  for the Tag Team Championship. I really want The New Day to win here but I don't think they will so The Usos to win here.
Predicted Winners: The Usos

The Kevin Owens and Dean Ambrose continues as they face each other in a Last Man Standing match for the Intercontinental Championship. I am really looking forward as I like Last Man Standing matches and I feel that they have the ability to steal the show here. I'm going for Ambrose to win here.
Predicted Winner: Dean Ambrose

Becky Lynch will face Charlotte  for the Divas Championship in what could be a good match. I would like to see Becky win it here but I feel that it's not going to happen til Wresltemania. Therefore, Charlotte to win here.
Predicted Winner: Charlotte

The main event will be the Royal Rumble match as  Roman Reigns will defend his World Heavyweight Championship. The announced participants so far are: The Big Show, Curtis Axel, Bray Wyatt, Braun Stroman, Luke Harper, Erick Rowan, Ryback, Dolph Ziggler, Chris Jericho, Brock Lesnar, Stardust and Sheamus. Even though Roman Reigns has been drawn at number 1, he is definitelyt going to win it here and become only the third man after Shawn Michaels and Chris Benoit to do it from number 1.
Predicted Winner: Roman Reigns

My New Year's Resolution is to do the reports within 10 days of each event so  you should get a review of the show soon. Until then, I hope you guys enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment