Sunday 29 January 2017

WWE Royal Rumble 2017 Preview

Royal Rumble 2017.jpg

The 30th Royal Rumble takes place this evening from the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas. How will the start of the road to Wrestlemania 33 look after this event? Let's look at the card.

Sasha Banks vs Nia Jax
This could be a good match and I'd like Banks to win. However, I think that with Sasha's injury, tnat Nia Jax will win here.
Prediction: Nia Jax

Cesaro and Sheamus vs Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson
RAW Tag Team Championship
I think this is the time for Gallows and Anderson to be Champions, so I'll predict them to win.
Prediction: Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson

Becky Lynch, Nikki Bella and Naomi vs Alexa Bliss, Natalya and Mickie James
I'm quite looking forward to this one and it's a tough one to pick. After some consideration, I'll think that the team of Bliss, Natalya and James will win.
Prediction: Alexa Bliss, Natalya and Mickie James

Rich Swann vs Neville
Cruiserweight Championship
I'm quite looking forward to this one and I feel that Neville has to win here and be the King of the Cruiserweights.
Prediction: Neville

Charlotte Flair vs Bayley
RAW Women's Championship
This could be a really good match and I feel that Charlotte will continue her undefeated PPV record and win here.
Prediction: Charlotte Flair

Kevin Owens vs Roman Reigns
WWE Universal Championship
Due to recent matches, The Gift of Jericho will be in a shark cage above the ring. Despite that, I feel that he will find some way to help Owens win.
Prediction: Kevin Owens

AJ Styles vs John Cena
WWE Championship
I really, really want Styles to win. However, I feel that Cena will win and become a 16-time World Champion.
Prediction: John Cena

Royal Rumble Match
At the minute, there are 22 confirmed competitors, including Goldberg, Hollywood Miz and The Undertaker. I think that The Undertaker will win and go on to face John Cena at Wrestlemania.
Prediction: The Undertaker

I'll be watching the Pre Show live and watching the event during the week. Hope you guys enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment