Saturday 19 August 2017

NXT Takeover Brooklyn III Preview

Image result for nxt takeover brooklyn iii poster



NXT Takeover Brooklyn III will be taking place this evening at the Barclays Center. The last few Takeovers have been pretty good so will this one be in the same vein? Let's take a look.

Johnny Gargano vs Andrade "Cien" Almas
This is an interesting one to predict as I can see each one winning. It's a tough one but I think the influence of Almas' valet Zelina Vega will be enough for him to win.
Predicted Winner: Andrade "Cien" Almas 

Hideo Itami vs Aliester Black
Another tough one to call but I think Black will win this.
Predicted Winner: Aliester Black

SaNity vs Authors of Pain
NXT Tag Team Championship
This is another tough one to call but I'm going for Authors of Pain to retain.
Predicted Winners: Authors of Pain

Ember Moon vs Asuka
NXT Women's Championship
This match is one that I'm really looking forward to.  I think it's time for Asuka's undefeated streak to end and for Ember Moon to win the Championship.
Predicted Winner: Ember Moon

Drew McIntyre vs Bobby Roode
NXT Championship
Another match that I'm looking forward to. Like Asuka, I think that's time for a new NXT Champion so McIntyre to win.
Predicted Winner: Drew McIntyre

I'm going to be a bit busy over the weekend so I'll review it during the week. Until then, I hope you guys enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment