Sunday 20 August 2017

WWE Summerslam 2017 Preview

Image result for summerslam 2017

WWE Summerslam will be taking place this evening at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. There are 13 matches on the card, so will the 30th Summerslam be the best one yet? Let's take a look.

The Hardy Boyz and Jason Jordan vs Hollywood Miz and The Miztourage
There are a lot of interesting matches on the Pre Show and this should be a good one. I'm going for The Hardys and Jordan to win.
Predicted Winners: The Hardy Boyz and Jason Jordan

The Usos vs The New Day
Smackdown Tag Team Championship
Based on their last two matches, I'm looking forward to this one. I think that The New Day will retain.
Predicted Winners: The New Day

King Neville of the Cruiserweights vs Akira Tozowa
WWE Cruiserweight Championship
It was a bit weird seeing Neville lose his Championship 6 days before Summerslam. Whilst I would like Neville to win, I feel that Tozowa has to win this otherwise what was the point?
Predicted Winner: Akira Tozowa

Randy Orton vs Rusev
Er...I'm not too bothered about this but I think that Orton will win.
Predicted Winner: Randy Orton

Big Show vs Big Cass
Oh God, I don't care about this either although seeing Enzo Amore in a shark cage might be  funny. I'm going for Big Cass to win.
Predicted Winner: Big Cass

Finn Balor vs Bray Wyatt
Balor will be in Demon Mode for Summerslam and hopefully that will be enough to beat Wyatt, who I give no fucks about.
Predicted Winner: Finn Balor

John Cena vs Baron Corbin
Corbin is on thin ice at the moment. After the worst cash in of all time, this match will define the direction of his career. If he wins, he should be ok but I think that won't happen and this will be the beginning of the end for him.
Predicted Winner: John Cena

Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose vs Cesaro and Sheamus
WWE RAW Tag Team Championship
A tough one to call but I think that Cesaro and Sheamus will retain.
Predicted Winners: Cesaro and Sheamus

Kevin Owens vs AJ Styles (Shane McMahon Guest Referee)
WWE United States Championship
This is one that I'm quite looking forward to. I feel that Styles will retain.
Predicted Winner: AJ Styles

Natalya vs Naomi
Smackdown Women's Championship
Whilst I feel that it should be Charlotte Flair instead of Natalya, this could be a good match. I think that Naomi will win but I do wonder if Carmella will make a surprise appearance.
Predicted Winner: Naomi

Sasha Banks vs Alexa Bliss
RAW Women's Championship
Another one that I'm looking forward to. I feel that Sasha will be the new Champion.
Predicted Winner: Sasha Banks

Shinsuke Nakamura vs Jinder Mahal
WWE Championship
This has the potential to be a good match and I feel that Nakamura will be victorious.
Predicted Winner: Shinsuke Nakamura

Samoa Joe vs Braun Strowman vs Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar
Fatal 4-Way Match for the Universal Championship
I can see any one of these guys winning but I'm going on a bit of a limb here and predicting Samoa Joe to win.
Predicted Winner: Samoa Joe

I'll get to see it during the week but until then, I hope you guys enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment