Sunday 13 August 2017

The Podcast is Moving

As you may know, I have been doing a podcast for the last 3 years. It started by talking about match in Undertaker's Streak. I have since go on to discuss various other matches such as every Money in the Bank match and the Austin/Rock Trilogy.

The podcast has been hosted on Wordpress but until recently with work, I have not been able to arrange a iTunes feed. When I got round to doing it, I kept on getting into complications. Therefore, I decided to move the podcast to a site in which I can reach more of the Internet Wrestling Community.

Soundcloud is used by various other wrestling podcasts such as How2Wrestling and the RAEra Podcast. It is also used by up and coming musicians as well. It is my hope to reach more people with this. I admit that it sometimes doesn't sound like a professional podcast (I record in the back room with a sometimes unpredictable Wi-Fi signal); but if you want some analysis into matches that have gone on to be significant to wrestling fans good or bad, then give it a try. The link will be at the bottom of this article and on the menu bar.

For the guys listening on the Wordpress, I thank you for your support and I hope you continue your support as we go forward.

https://soundcloud.com/lodownwrestling

No comments:

Post a Comment