Saturday 26 January 2019

NXT Takeover Phoenix Preview

NXT Takeover Phoenix will be taking place this evening at the Talking Stick Resort Arena in Phoenix, Arizona. The card, as usual, looks awesome so let's take a look.

Matt Riddle vs Kassius Ohno
Riddle won the first two matches so I think he'll win again and move on
Predicted Winner: Matt Riddle

War Raiders vs Undisputed Era
NXT Tag Team Championship
I think that the War Raiders will get the win.
Predicted Winners: War Raiders

Bianca Belair vs Shayna Baszler
NXT Women's Championship
I'm quite looking forward to this one and whilst I love Bel Air, I think that Shayna will retain.
Predicted Winner: Shayna Baszler

Johnny Gargano vs Ricochet
NXT North American Championship
This is a really tough one to call. I'm going for Gargano to find a cheap way to win.
Predicted Winner: Johnny Gargano

Aleister Black vs Tommaso "Fuckface" Ciampa
NXT Championship
This is another one that I'm looking forward to seeing. I'm going for Ciampa to retain. The question is will Gargano help him?
Predicted Winner: Tommaso Ciampa

It will be a few days before I get to see it. Until then I hope you guys enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment