Sunday 27 January 2019

WWE Royal Rumble 2019 Preview

WWE Royal Rumble is taking place this evening at Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona. There are 10 matches on the card so let's take a look.

Bobby Roode and Chad Gable vs Scott Dawson and Rezar
Yeah, Bobby and Chad to win.
Predicted Winners: Bobby Roode and Chad Gable

Buddy Murphy vs Akira Tozowa vs Hideo Itami vs Kalisto
Fatal 4-Way for the Cruiserweight Championship
A tough one to call but I think that Buddy will retain.
Predicted Winner: Buddy Murphy

Rusev vs Shinsuke Nakamura
United States Championship
I don't think Rusev will lose on Rusev Day so I think he'll retain.
Predicted Winner: Rusev

The Bar vs Hollywood Miz and Shane McMahon
Smackdown Tag Team Championship
The Bar had better fucking win this or I'll be pissed.
Predicted Winners: The Bar

Ronda Rousey vs Sasha Banks
RAW Women's Championship
This should be a good match and I'm going for Ronda to win.
Predicted Winner: Ronda Rousey

Asuka vs "The Man" Becky Lynch
Smackdown Women's Championship
Another good one to look forward to. I really want Becky to in but it's more likely that Asuka will retain.
Predicted Winner: Asuka

Brock Lesnar vs Finn Balor
Universal Championship
After 2 and a half fucking years, Finn has the chance to regain the Championship that he never lost. Unfortunately, I think that Brock will suplex his way to victory.
Predicted Winner: Brock Lesnar

"The New" Daniel Bryan vs AJ Styles
WWE Championship
I'm really looking forward to this one. I'm going for Bryan to retain.
Predicted Winner: Daniel Bryan

2019 Women's Royal Rumble Match
I can't really any one person that stands out in winning this. I'm probably going out on a limb but I'm going for Charlotte Flair to win.
Predicted Winner: Charlotte Flair

2019 Men's Royal Rumble Match
I can only see one person winning this and that's Seth Rollins. However, they could go in a different direction.
Predicted Winner: Seth Rollins

It will be a while before I see the show as I have to watch Takeover first. I hope you giuys enjoy tha show.

No comments:

Post a Comment