Saturday 12 January 2019

NXT UK TakeOver: Blackpool Preview

NXT UK TakeOver Poster.png

The first NXT UK TakeOver will be taking place tomorrow at the Winter Gardens in Blackpool, Lancashire. The Winter Gardens was where the UK division started so it makes sense that it will be hosting their first ever TakeOver. Let's take a look at the card.

Travis Banks vs Jordan Devlin
This should be a good match and I'm going for Devlin to win.
Predicted Winner: Jordan Devlin

Eddie Dennis vs Dave Mastiff
No Disqualification Match
A tough one to call but I'm going for Dennis to win here.
Predicted Winner: Eddie Dennis

Moustache Mountain vs Grizzled Young Veterans
NXT UK Tag Team Championship Tournament Final
Whilst I'm a big fan of Liverpool's Number 1 Zack Gibson, I will be very surprised if he and Drake win this. Therefore, I'm going for Moustache Mountain to win.
Predicted Winners: Moustache Mountain

Rhea Ripley vs Toni Storm
NXT UK Women's Championship
This has the potential to be the match of the night. I might be in the minority but I'm going for Rhea to retain.
Predicted Winner: Rhea Ripley

Pete Dunne vs Joe Coffey
United Kingdom Championship
I'm really looking forward to this one and I'm going for Dunne to retain.
Predicted Winner: Pete Dunne

It will be a few days before I get to see this so the review, along with my awards, will be up before next weekend. Until then, I hope you guys enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment