Saturday 10 August 2019

NXT Takeover: Toronto II Preview

NXT Takeover TO 2019.jpg



NXT Takeover: Toronto II will be taking place this evening from the Scotiabank Arena in Toronto. Some of the matches on the card looks amazing so, let's take a look.

Street Profits vs The Undisputed Era
NXT Tag Team Championship
This is a tough one to call. The Street Profits have been featured backstage on RAW so that could mean a future call up. However, I feel that they will hold on to those titles for a little bit longer.
Predicted Winners: Street Profits

Io Shirai vs Candice LeRae
I'm quite looking forward to this one. I like LeRae but she needs to get fucked up by Shirai to cement her heel turn.
Predicted Winner: Io Shirai

Shayba Baszler vs Mia Yim
NXT Women's Championship
Yim has taken out Baszler's lackeys, Marina Sharfir and Jessamyn Duke, to help the match be more of an even contest. However, I still think that Baszler will be victorious.
Predicted Winner: Shayna Baszler

Velveteen Dream vs Roderick Strong vs Pete Dunne
Triple Threat Match for the NXT North American Championship
I am really looking forward to this one. I can see anyone of them winning. However, I think that Strong will find a way to win.
Predicted Winner: Roderick Strong

Adam Cole (Bay Bay!) vs Johnny Gargano
2-out-of-3 Falls Match for the NXT Championship
The last two matches between them have been awesome so I expect the same here. William Regal will choose the stipulation for the third fall if needed (spoiler alert: it will) so I'm interested in what that will be. I'm going for Cole to retain.
Predicted Winner: Adam Cole

With Summerslam on the same weekend, it will take a couple of days to watch the review. Until then, I hope you guys enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment