Saturday 31 August 2019

NXT UK TakeOver: Cardiff Preview

UK Wales NXT ECW Poster.jpg



The second NXT UK TakeOver will be taking tomorrow evening at the Motorpoint Arena in Cardiff, Wales. The card looks pretty good so let's take a look.

Travis Banks vs Noam Dar
This should be a good match and I'm going for Dar to win.
Predicted Winner: Noam Dar

Dave Mastiff vs Joe Coffey
Last Man Standing Match
This should be a fun match and I'm going for Mastiff to win.
Predicted Winner: Dave Mastiff

Toni Storm vs Kay Lee Ray
NXT UK Women's Championship
This is a tough one to call. I would love Kay Lee Ray to get the win but I think that Toni will get the victory.
Predicted Winner: Toni Storm

Grizzled Young Veterans vs Mark Andrews and Flash Morgan Webster vs Mark Coffey and Wolfgang
Triple Threat Match for the NXT UK Tag Team Championship
This has a small chance of stealing the show and whilst I love the Grizzled Young Veterans, the division does need a jolt. For that to happen, we might need to have new Champions. With that in mind, I'm going for Andrews and Webster to win.
Predicted Winners: Mark Andrews and Flash Morgan Webster

WALTER vs Tyler Bate
United Kingdom Championship
I'm really looking forward to this match. WALTER has the rest of Imperium as back up and Bate has Tyler Seven so I can see them being involved at some point. I'm going for WALTER to get the win.
Predicted Winner: WALTER

It will be a couple of days before I get to see it. I hope you guys enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment