Sunday 11 August 2019

WWE SummerSlam 2019 Preview

SummerSlam2019.jpg



WWE SummerSlam 2019 will be taking place this evening at the Scotiabank Arena in Toronto. Some of the card looks good but I'm slightly worried about a couple of them so, let's take a look.

Apollo Crews vs Buddy Murphy
I think that Buddy will win this one.
Predicted Winner: Buddy Murphy

Drew Gulak vs Oney Lorcan
WWE Cruiserweight Championship
This should be a good match and I'm going for Gulak to retain.
Predicted Winner: Drew Gulak

Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross vs The IIonics
WWE Women's Tag Team Championship
Bliss and Cross just won these titles a few days ago so I cannot see them losing here.
Predicted Winners: Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross

Goldberg vs Dolph Ziggler
I am not looking forward to this one. Goldberg's last match was a complete clusterfuck so hopefully this will be a short one and Ziggler doesn't get hurt. I'm going for Goldberg to win.
Predicted Winner: Goldberg

Finn Balor vs Bray Wyatt
This should be an interesting one to watch. I feel that Bray has to win here.
Predicted Winner: Bray Wyatt

Trish Stratus vs Charlotte Flair
I'm quite looking forward to this one as they are both really good wrestlers. Even though I don't really she should, I'm going for Trish to win.
Predicted Winner: Trish Stratus

AJ Styles vs Ricochet
United States Championship
I feel that Ricochet will win it back here.
Predicted Winner: Ricochet

Kevin Owens vs "The Best in the World" Shane McMahon
Kevin Owens HAS to win this. He just has to. I'm getting pissed off with Shane taking all this TV time on both shows so hopefully, this will put him down a peg or two.
Predicted Winner: Kevin Owens

Kofi Kingston vs Randy Orton
WWE Championship
A tough one but I think that Kofi will retain.
Predicted Winner: Kofi Kingston

"The Man" Becky Lynch vs Natalya
Submission Match for the RAW Women's Championship
This should be a good match and I'm going for Becky to retain.
Predicted Winner: Becky Lynch

Bayley vs Ember Moon
Smackdown Women's Championship
I might be in the minority here but I'm going for Ember to win here.
Predicted Winner: Ember Moon

Brock Lesnar vs Seth Rollins
Universal Championship
Whilst I would like to see Seth win, I feel that Brock will find a way to win here.
Predicted Winner: Brock Lesnar


I'm very surprised that none of the Tag Team Championships are featured on the show. Anyway, with TakeOver on as well, it will take a few days for the review to go up. I hope you all enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment