Friday 15 July 2011

Money in the Back Predictions

Money in the Bank is this Sunday and it’s time to do my first ever predictions. Here’s hoping for some for beginner’s luck.
Like last year, I think that the Smackdown MITB will be on first. Only one (Kane) has been in a MITB match before but I’m going to go for Wade Barrett becoming an inevitable World Heavyweight Champion.

Big Show vs Mark Henry is a battle of the two biggest wrestlers in the company. Mark Henry has been impressive not only in his heel turn but in the way he has been destroying people. The Big Show will be looking for revenge after Capitol Punishment so I think that the Big Show will win this.

Kelly Kelly vs Brie Bella for the Divas Championship will probably be a two minute affair. Expect Nikki Bella to interfere and help Brie Bella regain the Divas Championship.

The RAW MITB match has a lot more potential winners than the Smackdown match and has more of big deal to it with the CM Punk storyline. There are rumours going round that the winner of this match will cash it in after CM Punk wins the WWE title but I don’t really think that will happen. I’m going for Alberto Del Rio to win this and maybe tease cashing it in the same night.

Randy Orton vs Christian IV for the World Heavyweight Championship will probably be an entertaining match. However, I’ll be quite indifferent to the result of this match. I have to make a prediction so I’m going for Christian to win this otherwise this whole storyline has been a waste of time.

CM Punk vs John Cena for the WWE Championship will be the main event. This has been an extremely tough call to make because so many things can happen. I thought that CM Punk will win this until the potential Cena being fired part was added in. Now I’m not quite sure. I’m going to go for CM Punk to win this but don’t be surprised if the MITB is cashed in straight afterwards.

Only six matches have been scheduled by the time I wrote this. How many will I get right? You'll find out at the PPV.

No comments:

Post a Comment