Monday 11 June 2012

TNA Slammiversary 2012 Preview


File:Slammiversary (2012).jpg

TNA Slammiversary 2012 will take place at the Impact Wrestling Zone  College Park Arena in Arlington,Texas. The event will be celebrating the tenth anniversary of the formation of TNA, so will it worthy of that occasion? Let's look at the card.

Christopher Daniels and Kazarian will be defending the Tag Team Championship against the unlikely team of AJ Styles and Kurt Angle. This will be a good match and it will be interesting to see how the dynamic between Styles and Angle will work if they become tag team champions. However, I think it will be more likely that they will have a miscommunication, giving Daniels and Kazarian the change to retain the titles.
Predicted Winners: Christopher Daniels and Kazarian

The team of Television Champion Devon and Garrett "Future of the Business" Bischoff take on Robbie E and Robbie T. I don't really care for this match and I don't really care who wins this. Er...yeah; fuck it, I'm going for Devon and Bischoff to win this one.
Predicted Winners: Devon and Garrett Bischoff

Gail Kim will once again defend her Knockouts Championship against Brooke Tessmacher. Their match at the last PPV was pretty decent and I expect to see the same here. Like Bobby Roode, Kim has been champion for a very long time and I don't think she will lose it here.
Predicted Winner: Gail Kim

Hernandez will face Kid Kash in another match that I don't really care about. There're both decent wrestlers and it could be a good match...if I cared. Er...I'll go for Kid Kash to win.
Predicted Winner: Kid Kash

Crimson (the most pointless undefeated wrestler ever) has issued an open challenge. According to Wikipedia,it will be either Muhammad Lawal (who?) or Bill Goldberg (wow!), although I can't see it being Goldberg. Personally, I think that Crimson will win and continue his pointless undefeated streak.
Predicted Winner: Crimson

Jeff Hardy will take on Mr Anderson and Rob Van Dam in a triple threat match to determine the No. 1 contender to the TNA World Championship. I think this will be an entertaining contest and I had to really think about who will win this. I'm taking a bit of a gamble and going for Mr Anderson to win this.
Predicted Winner: Mr Anderson

Austin Aries (the best thing in TNA right now) will face Samoa Joe in a match that I'm really looking forward to. It could go either way but due to the fact that Aries is the best thing in TNA right now, I have to go for him.
Predicted Winner: Austin Aries

Bully Ray will face Joseph Parks (brother of Chris? You know, Abyss?) in what could be the culmination of a quite enjoyable storyline. I think that either Parks will reveal himself to be Abyss or find some lucky way to win.
Predicted Winner: Joseph Parks

In the main event, Sting will challenge Bobby Roode for the TNA World Championship. I've enjoyed Roode as Champion, although I've been critical of the matter he has won his matches on PPV. Roode has to win this, albeit dubiously, otherwise Sting winning would be a massive backwards step.
Predicted Winner: Sting

Just as a reminder, I won't get to see the match until Wednesday night, so I'll post my review later on in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment