Monday 20 February 2012

Elimination Chamber 2012 Predictions

Elimination Chamber will take place at the Bradley Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. How will the event fare? Let's look at the (small) card.

Beth Phoenix will take on Tamina Snuka in a match for the Divas Championship. This, if given enough time, can be a very good match considering that it involves two talented wrestlers. Tamina has the potential to be a future Divas Champion but I think that Beth will be victorious and possibly take on Kharma at Wrestlemania.
Predicted Winner: Beth Phoenix


John Cena will face Kane in an ambulance match, which is exactly what it says on the tin if you require an explanation. In hindsight, their match at the Rumble was a disappointment and thankfully this cannot end in a no-contest. It will be interesting to see if Zack Ryder or Eve Torres will play a role in what could be a brutal match. Cena has The Rock at Wrestlemania and he needs to look strong going into it. Therefore, I think that he will win
Predicted Winner: John Cena


The Smackdown Elimination Chamber has Daniel Bryan defending his World Heavyweight Championship against Wade Barrett, The Big Show, Cody Rhodes, The Great Khali and Santino Marella(?!) I can this being really shit to begin with then get better as the match goes on. I hope to God that Santino gets attacked and replaced with either Drew McIntyre or Christian. I think that it will be Daniel Bryan versus Shaemus for the title at Wrestlemania, so I'm going for Bryan to be victorious here.
Predicted Winner: Daniel Bryan

The RAW Elimination Chamber for the WWE Championship will have CM Punk being challenged by Kofi Kingston, The Miz, Dolph Ziggler, Chris Jericho and R-Truth. While all of them are capable of winning the match, I can only see either Punk or Jericho winning. The question is which one, and that's a really tough one to answer. A lot of people think the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania will be between Punk and Jericho and if Jericho loses this match, I can't see that happening. Therefore, I'm going for Jericho to win and have Punk challenge him at Wrestlemania.
Predicted Winner: Chris Jericho


Due to the fact that only 4 matches were announced, I expect to see 1 or 2 bonus matches. It will be most likely a tag team with Epico and Primo; and Royal Rumble winner Sheamus facing some random wrestler to squash. Whilst I have my doubts about the Smackdown Elimination Chamber, I'm quite looking forward to it  and I think that it will be a good event.

No comments:

Post a Comment