Sunday 12 February 2012

TNA Against All Odds 2012 Predictions



It’s time for another TNA Pay-Per-View in front of a free audience in the Impact Wrestling Zone in Orlando. The last PPV wasn’t too bad so will we get an improvement at this one? Let’s look at the card.

Crimson and Matt Morgan will once again defend their Tag Team Championship against Samoa Joe and Magnus. This is quite a difficult one to predict as I can see a title change taking place at this event. The last time a Championship changed hands at a TA Pay-Per-View was when Robbie E won the TV Championship from Eric Young at Turning Point. I can see Crimson and Matt Morgan winning but I do sense a title change so, I’m taking a punt and going for Samoa Joe and Magnus to become the new TNA Tag Team Champions.
Predicted Winners: Samoa Joe and Magnus

Austin Aries (the best thing in TNA right now) will defend his X-Division Championship against Alex Shelley. Aries has been dominant since becoming Champion and has been in very entertaining matches on TNA. I can see him staying Champion for a little bit longer.
Predicted Winner: Austin Aries

Zema Ion will take on Jesse Sorenson in a match to determine the No.1 contender for the X-Division Championship.  This is quite an interesting one to predict as it depends on who wins the match between Aries and Shelley. I have a feeling, based on his performance at Genesis, that Sorenson might be the next X-Division Champion, so I think that he’ll win this one.
Predicted Winner: Jesse Sorenson

AJ Styles will take on Kazarian in what could be a very interesting contest. Christopher Daniels has been effectively blackmailing Kazarian to help him in his feud with Styles and I think that he will help Kazarian win this match and we will hopefully find out what Daniels has over him.
Predicted Winner: Kazarian

Gunner will take on Garrett Bischoff and yes, you did read that right. I honestly don’t care about this match and, while Gunner has been pretty decent recently, I don’t think he will have a decent match with Garrett. I can see Eric Bischoff, Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan being at ringside and stealing the spotlight from the two wrestlers. Whilst I can see this being a contender for the LDW Worst Match of the Year, I have to make a prediction and I think that Garrett (with some help) will get the win.
Predicted Winner: Garrett Bischoff

Gail Kim will defend her Knockouts Championship against Tara. I’m surprised that Tara became No.1 contender and I can see this being a good match. I expect Madison Rayne to help Gail out and for Gail to retain her Championship.
Predicted Winner: Gail Kim

The main event will be for the TNA World Championship as Bobby Roode will defend his title against Bully Ray, Jeff Hardy and James Storm. I can’t see Roode disqualifying himself out of this one and he won’t get much help from his new cohort, Bully Ray. I hope that we get a clean finish for once and for Bobby Roode to win and stay Champion.
Predicted Winner: Bobby Roode

So, that’s the card. Just to remind you that it won’t be shown on TV in the UK till Wednesday night so my review will be up on Thursday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment